Model height: 5' 9"
Wearing size: M
Sky Linen Hyperion Skirt
Inspired by an ancient greek's urn, this Sky Linen Hyperion Skirt's edge is decorated with white meander, a decorative border constructed from a continuous line and shaped into a repeated motif. It also has a little white feather of hope hand-painted at the front. Linen is an excelent fiber because it is very breathable and easy to care. Linen fabric creates a casual and nonchalant look with the wrinkle and creases caused by daily wear.
Hyperion is one of the twelve Titan. He married Theia, and is the father of Helios (Sun), Selene (Moon) and Eos (Dawn). Although he is not directly related to the story of Pandora's Box, it is certainly interesting to learn who gave birth to sun and moon in greek mythology.
- 100% Linen, 100% Bio-degradable.
- Locally sourced and produced in NYC.
- Designed with Zero-waste pattern making process, and used up to 97% of the fabric.
- Machine washable-- wash it with cold water and line dry. You can iron it up to 230 C/445 F, or the same setting as cotton.
- To prevent overproduction and minimize pollution, every garment at Gloria Lee is made-by-order.